Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Ensures the safe, accurate, and timely delivery of therapeutically appropriate and cost effective pharmaceuticals to all patients. Performs routine monitoring of the effects and side effects of each patient’s drug regimen.
1) Bachelor’s of Science in Pharmacy required.
2) Doctorate degree in Pharmacy preferred.
1) Recent clinical hospital experience preferred.
2) Pharmacy residency experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
1) Knowledge of all current state and federal laws pertaining to the practice of pharmacy
2) Ability to positively interact with other pharmacy assistants, pharmacists, physicians, nurses, other hospital employees, and medical sales representatives.
1) Current license issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy.
2) If rotating to the Anticoagulation Clinic: Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
3) If rotating to the Emergency Department or MICU/SICU:
a) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
b) Within four months of the hire/transfer date, meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) renews ACLS every two years.