Added - 08/06/21Performance Dietitian AlliedPatrick AFB, Florida | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Performance Dietitian to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Patrick Air Force Base in Florida.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm with possible occasional weekend days; shifts based on department needs
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Performance Dietitian must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Master’s level degree in Nutrition Science or related field.
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS).
• Board Certification: Shall hold certification from the American Dietetic Association (ADA) as a Registered Dietitian (RD) and a specialty certification as a Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD). CSSD certification may be waived by the COR if all other qualifications are met; however, the contractor shall earn the CSSD within six months of employment if waived. Certification as a Certified Strength and conditioning Specialist (CSCS) is desired, but not required.
• Experience: The contractor shall have a minimum of 3 years or more of demonstrable accumulated post-professional experience as a Performance Dietitian with individual athletes and groups of athletes at the levels of NCAA Division I Collegiate, Olympic, professional sports, and/or Special Operations/AFSPECWAR Operators in the accompanying, respective settings.
• Licensure: The Performance Dietitian shall possess a valid, unrestricted license from one of the 50 United States or its territories and maintain credentialing requirements in good standing where applicable.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.