Per Diem Medical Scribe
US – Los Angeles, CA
$17.84 – $17.84 Hourly
September 14, 2020
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Ability to perform and multi-task under the pressure of frequent interruptions and distractions
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively and diplomatically interact with others.
- Skill in setting priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively integrate competing demands of a multi-disciplinary setting into a productive working environment.
- Ability to organize and to track multiple records and requests and follow through in a timely manner.
- Ability to proofread very detailed materials and monitor work accurately.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge and skill in using various computer programs such as Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook e-mail and database software.