You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Active California RN and NP License – Required
- MSN/DNP with specialty in Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Required (Acute Care PNP – Preferred)
- NP National Certification – Required
- 5 years or greater of RN and/or NP experience with Solid Organ Transplant Patients – Required
- BLS, PALS certifications – Required
- Cardiothoracic ICU RN and/or NP experience – Required
- Transplant Coordinator experience – Preferred
- Ability to apply a broad understanding and knowledge of organ transplantation, including immunology, immunosuppression, rejection and other complications of transplantation, drug toxicity and graft failure
- Excellent organizational skills, proficiency in meeting deadlines, ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
Ability to effectively coordinate and assess patient care and act as a liaison with nursing staff, outside agencies, team physicians, referring physicians, patients and families
- Ability to teach about transplantation and medical management issues-
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered