Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Provides safe, courteous and efficient transportation services throughout the hospital environment to support the goal of providing the highest level of patient care to maximize customer satisfaction.
1) High School education or equivalent.
1) Preference is given to individuals with prior employment in a position which included direct patient care responsibilities or who have completed a patient care training program.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Ability to follow instructions and perform routine tasks carefully and properly.
2) Must have physical capabilities to handle patients in a safe manner.
3) Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with team members as well as with employees of other departments.
4) Demonstrated commitment to functioning in a manner that places appropriate emphasis on customer satisfaction.
1) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.