Patient Services Representative
US – Los Angeles, CA
M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
$24.72 – $35.41 Hourly
March 2, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Skill in setting priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain a productive working relationship with faculty, staff, administration, and patients from various social, cultural and economic backgrounds.
- Ability to creatively integrate competing demands into a productive working environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly convey complex problems in both formal and informal situations.
- Ability to interact sympathetically with a patient population in varying degrees of health.
- Knowledge of ambulatory specialty practice and workflows.
- Demonstrated knowledge in electronic medical record, preferably EPIC, and personal computer systems and the various software products to perform administrative work.
- Working knowledge of patient related policies and procedures as well as a thorough understanding of the University system and the services and programs.
- Familiarity and knowledge of authorization process and managed care programs.
- General knowledge of medical terminology and ICD-10 coding.
Share this job