Patient Service Coordinator III Market
Novant Health is seeking a Patient Service Coordinator III to provide timely and accurate recordings of patient demographics, insurance information, patient charges and collections. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Education: High school diploma required.
- Experience: One year of clerical experience in medical office setting required. Other related experience may be considered in lieu of medical office experience.
- Additional skills required: Knowledge of medical office software for the following: updating patient demographic information, posting charges, copays, and scheduling patient appointments. Requires excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to work with changing priorities. Requires excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Must be able to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority. Requires the ability to maintain confidentiality. Must be able to function as part of a team. Must possess initiative. Basic medical terminology required, knowledge can be obtained through formal classes or work experience. High level of working knowledge of EPIC systems. Detailed knowledge of multiple payors’ billing requirements. Familiarity of coding requirements for practice specialty.
- Additional skills preferred: Proficient in use of all computer software utilized in practice.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health