METH CARDIOVASCULAR CONSULTS
METHODIST MEDICAL GROUP
Dallas, TX, 75237
Full-time · Day · 830-5pm
Req # 20059226
Greet, Instruct and schedules patients, registers patients into the computer system, and determines their insurance benefits. Serve as a liaison between patient and clinical support staff.
- High school education or equivalent
- 2 years in a front office using Medical Management software
- Typing or data entry at 40 wpm
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and coding
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Greets patients in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner.
- Checks-in patients, verifies and updates demographic and insurance information to the medical record.
- Collects payments and enters charges into computer system.
- Registers new patients into computer system and verifies all patients’ addresses, telephone numbers and insurance information.
- Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages, and conveys information to appropriate parties.
- Proficiency with medical office technology systems.
- Maintains work area and reception area in neat and orderly manner.
- Advises Office Manager of problems and concerns in the Front Office and helps in problem solving.
- Attends educational and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Must be able to work with other staff members to foster a team approach to the highest quality of patient care and staff cooperation.
- Must be able to support the clinic efficiency and cohesion.
© 2021 HealthcareSource HR, Inc. All Rights Reserved.