You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Working knowledge of Thoracic Surgical Oncology, cancer, and medical terminology
- Ability to utilize CareConnect to register, encounter, and arrive patients, and to retrieve patient records
- Skill in using Word and Excel
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy
- Skill in reading correspondence and other written communication in order to determine the urgency of the communication and who should be made aware of it
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered