PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN - SURGICAL TELEMETRY UNIT
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is seeking a Full time Day Patient Care Technician to join the Medical / Surgical Unit
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients. The Patient Care Technician professional assists with patient care to provide support services to the patient, nursing unit, and professional staff.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate from a certified nursing assistant program or certified medical assistant program
- Or 1 year experience as a nursing assistant in a comparable healthcare facility
- Or nursing student who documents completion of the first semester of the nursing program
- Or documented military experience as a medic/corpsman
- Or foreign nursing graduate not currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the U.S.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS card required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team