Patient Access Representative – Santa Monica
50% 10 hour shift: varied days including rotating weekend & Holiday
$24.76 – $32.67 Hourly
June 30, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking an exceptional, self-directed professional with:
· Knowledge of State and Federal programs to ensure reimbursement from Medicare, Medi-Cal, CCS programs, out-of-state Medicaid, or other sponsoring agencies
· Knowledge in the functional operations of third party payers and utilization review agencies to expeditiously coordinate follow-up
· Working knowledge of third party payer verification terminology
· Working knowledge of medical terminology to sufficiently identify various procedures to obtain optimum benefit information and reimbursement
· Ability to accurately and completely process payments and cash receipts
· Ability to write concise, grammatically correct reports and correspondence
· Proficient in basic math
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook
Note: May be subject to test on qualifying skills
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered