Patient Access Representative – Per Diem
US – Los Angeles, CA
$32.96 – $32.96 Hourly
December 22, 2020
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking a detail-oriented, self-directed professional with:
· General knowledge of medical terminology
· Working knowledge of eligibility and working provisions of third-party sponsors
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
· Must be available for weekends and holiday coverage
· Ability to write concise, grammatically correct reports and correspondence
· Proficient in basic math
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook
Note: May be subject to test on qualifying skills. Testing is currently suspended for this role as we are converting to a new testing platform.
Share this job