1. Ability to see aspects of public relations in all facts of the job and the ability to understand the effects of actions on the entire organization.
2. Ability to recognize the importance of dealing diplomatically with the public and the importance of a good public appearance.
3. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with employees and coworkers.
4. Demonstrate the ability to assess problematic or emergency situations and plan/execute an appropriate solution based on established guidelines and or policies.
5. Ability to clearly express ideas using appropriate vocabulary and spelling.
6. Ability to relay information in writing or verbally while maintaining professionalism.
7. Ability to make decisions in resolving issued independently.
8. Ability to prioritize calls and daily functions.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered