Added - 08/28/21Paramedic Emergency Room AlliedValparaiso, Florida | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Emergency Room Paramedic to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: The contractor will be scheduled for 12-hour shifts, generally following the Panama schedule
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Emergency Room Paramedic must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Graduate from an accredited NREMT program. Possess and maintain certification as a National Registry Paramedic (NRP) from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) and have a Florida State Paramedic license.
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS). The contractor shall hold current American Heart Association or the American Red Cross Healthcare Provider (HCP) certification. The contractor shall hold current American Heart Association or the American Red Cross Advanced Life Support (ACLS) (Adult) certification. The contractor shall hold current American Heart Association or the American Red Cross Advanced Life Support (Pediatric) certification (PALS). Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) certification is encouraged but not required. Certifications granted based solely on computer-based training does not constitute fulfillment of this requirement.
• Experience: 1 year of full-time experience within the last 3 years as a NRP after graduation.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship, and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.