Orthopedic Trauma Physician Assistant
Novant Health is seeking an experienced Orthopedic Physician Assistant to join the Orthopedic Trauma team. Candidates are responsible for taking call, assisting in surgery, and assist in the office on a rotating schedule. At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Master's degree required. Graduate of an NCCPA accredited physician assistant program required.
- Experience: One to three years’ experience working in orthopedics is required. One to three years working in trauma preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: PA licensed to work in appropriate state required. NCCPA Certification required. Current DEA registration, BLS, ACLS (if clinical) required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to work with management team and physicians; demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health