OR Front Desk Assistant – Westwood
US – Los Angeles, CA
M-F 1430-2300with rotating weekends and holidays
$21.51 – $30.53 Hourly
March 9, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
· Working knowledge of medical terminology.
· Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
· Ability to maintain professionalism in regards to personal presentation, behaviors, and communications.
· Ability to accept shift changes based on the needs of the Department.
· Ability to respond to emergency calls; i.e., in case of a disaster
· Skill in editing correspondence for correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
· Skill in speaking clearly and distinctly using appropriate vocabulary and grammar.
· Skill in confidentially establishing and maintaining subject files.
· Typing skills for preparing business correspondence with speed (60-70 wpm) and accuracy.
· Knowledge of standard business letter and table format
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other employees.
Share this job