Operator -Telecommunications - Full Time 40hr/wk - Mixed Schedule in Hickory, NC at Frye Regional Medical Center
Date Posted: 12/21/2020
- Employee Type:
Variable shift, 10+ hr/shift, rotate weekends
- Job Type:
Frye Regional Medical Center, serving a population of more than 350,000, is a 355-bed acute care hospital and comprehensive healthcare system that has been serving the health and medical needs of the Catawba Valley region since 1911. For more information on Frye Regional Medical Center please visit: http://www.lifepointhealth.net/serving-communities/our-communities/frye-regional-medical-center
Frye Regional Medical Center
As a part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, our community hospital is being supported with more resources than ever before. Duke LifePoint combines Duke University Health System's unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence, quality and patient safety with LifePoint Health's financial resources and extensive operational experience - making our hospital even stronger.
Duke LifePoint Healthcare's pledge to our hospital and the communities we serve is quality, expertise and commitment.
- Quality is the cornerstone of Duke LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the organization and our hospital strive to achieve.
- Duke LifePoint pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital delivers.
- And, Duke LifePoint's commitment is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the future.
For more information about Duke LifePoint, visit www.dukelifepointhealthcare.com.
- Ensure smooth functioning of hospital switchboard communications
- Answer and route correctly all incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Assist patients, take messages and log calls for physicians, staff and others
- Monitor and respond to alarm panels
- Respond to codes promptly and appropriately
- Contact appropriate personnel in emergency situations
Computer skills required
High School diploma or GED preferred.
1 year customer service experience preferred
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Receptionist Jobs
- Operator Jobs
- Jobs in Morganton, North Carolina
- Receptionist Jobs Morganton, North Carolina
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.