Operations Supervisor in Georgetown, KY at Health Support Center
Date Posted: 2/18/2021
- Employee Type:
Day shift, 7-10 hr/shift, weekdays only
- Job Type:
LifePoint Health was founded in 1999 on the idea that everyone deserves quality healthcare close to home and that strong healthcare creates strong communities. We began with a network of 23 hospitals in non-urban markets across the nation united by a singular mission: Making Communities Healthier. We are a financially strong company with significant healthcare operations expertise. We recognize that every community has unique healthcare needs, and for more than 17 years, we have worked to ensure the highest standards of quality care and excellent service to patients at each of our locations by understanding and responding to these needs. LifePoint has a track record of investing in state-of-the-art technology, facility improvements, physician recruitment and staff development. We give each of the facilities and providers within our network the resources they need to deliver high quality care and services to their communities and succeed in today’s healthcare marketplace.
LifePoint Health- Health Support Center
Pacific Medical Data Solutions is a rapidly growing nationwide revenue cycle management services provider that has been offering high quality medical billing services since 2004. Headquartered in the Denver Tech Center, we offer a rewarding work environment with career advancement opportunities while maintaining a small company, employee-focused atmosphere.
We are looking for positive, energetic team members who want to grow with us! We are currently searching for an Operations Supervisor in our Georgetown, KY office.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Supervisor is responsible for the direct oversight of all aspects of the revenue cycle processes for their assigned clients. The Operations Supervisor will manage their Operations Team leads and associates to ensure that all RCM processes are being performed for all assigned clients. The Supervisor develops and implements processes that relate to all revenue cycle functions for their assigned clients. Responsible for ensuring revenue collections, days in accounts receivables, adherence to corporate compliance and adjustments are within established metrics set for their clients. Responsible for planning, organizing, and managing the workflows of, as well as providing leadership, to their assigned teams. Finally, the Operations Supervisor will cultivate existing and new relationships with clients and vendor partners in efforts to gain additional insights, perspectives, and potential improvements that can be applied operationally to the organization to continually drive operational efficiency and excellence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the direction and supervision of the Operations Team Leads who oversee the Revenue Cycle team including Charge Entry, EDI, Billing, Payment Posting, Accounts Receivable Management, and third-party revenue cycle vendors.
- Resolves critical and complex charge, billing, payment posting, and accounts receivable issues.
- Analyze performance metrics and quality audit results by staff and vendor partners, to ensure client contractual obligations are being met, as well as maintaining high quality and performance throughout the AR department.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly key metrics to identify trends or areas of focus. Implement and drive these resolutions within your assigned clients.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and management of process improvements to improve all aspects of revenue cycle performance.
- Act as the point of contact for your assigned client escalations. Maintain a high standard of customer service with regards to client relationships. Takes steps to ensure that the staff understands this goal and supports it at all times.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain high-performance, passionate company employees, developing and implementing training programs to increase staff productivity where appropriate.
- Participates in the recruitment process, reviews and manages performance providing coaching, training and corrective action where needed.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, standards, and laws.
- Assist with any other projects as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Specific requirements include
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in a Healthcare Management role, specific to Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management.
- Excellent organizational management skills with the ability to coach staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement operational strategies.
- Travel to client offices, conventions and conferences when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- PTO and Holiday Pay/EIB Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus Plan
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Administrative Jobs
- Bookkeeper Jobs
- Jobs in Winchester, Kentucky
- Administrative Jobs Winchester, Kentucky
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.