Operations Director, Mount Nittany Physician Group
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Directs all aspects of the operation of a group of practices and clinic sites of the Mount Nittany Physician Group (MNPG) in order to provide high quality and cost effective patient care. With collaboration with Physician Division Land directs the clinical and operational managers within their division to ensure high levels of performance in areas such as operations management, physician and non-physician provider relationship management, patient management, budgeting and revenue cycle management, human resources and compliance. Accountable for clinical, operational and financial performance of the division.
1) Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare Administration, Health Policy, Nursing or related field.
2) Eight years’ experience in increasingly responsible positions in a physician practice setting may be substituted for the education requirements.
3) Master’s degree preferred.
1) Five years’ experience in physician practice management or healthcare environment
2) Five years progressive leadership experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Knowledge of principles and practices of healthcare and clinical management.
2) Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary health care team and demonstrate principles of customer service.
3) Knowledge of change management principles and ability to lead change across diverse clinical environments.
4) Keeps abreast of changes in the healthcare field including regulations and technological advances.
5) Working knowledge of Electronic Health Records, Electronic Eligibility, Electronic Scheduling, Compliance Programs, CPT & ICD9/ICD10 Coding, HIPAA, PQRS, Medicare and Medicaid regulations and Quality Control procedures.
6) Conducts business in a professional and cordial manner that upholds the integrity and reputation of Mount Nittany Medical Center.
7) Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations as they relate to the management of staff.
1) Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) and Certified Medical Manager (CMM) certifications preferred.