Added - 08/06/21Operational Psychologist AlliedPatrick AFB, Florida | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Operational Psychologist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Patrick Air Force Base in Florida.
• Status: Part-Time
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm with possible occasional weekend days; shifts based on department needs and not to exceed 80 hours per two-week period
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Operational Psychologist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: The Contractor shall possess a Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctorate of Psychology (PsyD) from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology. The Contractor shall have successfully completed an Internship/Residency in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS).
• Board Certification: Training in critical incident/stress trauma interventions. SERE orientation and/or certification through the Joint Personnel Recovery Agency (JPRA), or the willingness to obtain it.
• Experience: The Contractor must have a minimum of 2 years’ post-doctoral experience within the past 5 years in the independent practice of psychology in the area of the operational psychology, preferably in a government setting such as a Department of Defense (DOD) or Intelligence Community (IC). Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical psychology programs. Demonstrate computer literacy sufficient to operate a personal computer utilizing psychological test, word processing, database/spread sheet programs, and possess basic typing skills sufficient to efficiently produce the psychologist’s own reports and correspondence.
• Licensure: Operational Psychologist shall possess a valid, unrestricted license from one of the 50 United States or its territories and maintain credentialing requirements in good standing where applicable.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Insert INDTOPR if advertising on Indeed
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.