OFFICE MANAGER OF HEART & VASCULAR
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging nursing position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to manage and direct operational functions within MRMC Heart & Vascular including clinical and non-clinical staff supervision. The Manager Heart & Vascular works independently and interdependently with hospital and corporate systems to ensure efficient, cost effective, quality patient care with optimal outcomes. Supports and promotes the vision, mission and strategic plans of MRMC.
Your Job Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Previous experience in a Multi-Physician Practice (strongly desired but not required
• Experience with clinical or billing database systems.
• Experience with medical coding, billing, collections & appeal procedures preferred.
• Knowledge of Managed Care.
• Demonstrated ability to function independently.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to plan and manage the utilization of resources
• High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills.
• Excellent skills with business software i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint.
Your Job Responsibilities:
• Communicate clearly and openly
• Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
• Be accountable for your performance
• Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
• Take initiative for your professional growth
• Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Additional Information: Methodist Richardson Medical Center is a 284-bed, full-service hospital that serves Richardson, Garland, Plano, and the surrounding areas in Dallas and Collin counties. Magnet® designated for nursing excellence, it was the first healthcare facility to earn the Texas Award for Performance Excellence, patterned after the renowned Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We also provide care at Methodist Richardson Medical Center – Campus for Continuing Care, which offers a behavioral health and addiction recovery unit, inpatient rehabilitation and long-term acute care, a full-service emergency department, and more. Methodist Richardson strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
- Magnet®-designated hospital
- First in the nation to earn The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Pancreatic/Hepatic/Biliary Cancer Certification
- ANCC Pathway to Excellence® Program
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission and the American Stroke Association
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Receiving Center Gold Plus, 2019
- Certified Quality Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology
- Robotic da Vinci® Surgical System for minimally invasive procedures
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist