Novant Health is seeking an Office Coordinator that provides and coordinates administrative and clerical support to departments or service lines. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High School Diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years successful experience in interacting with the public required. One year experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Additional Skills Required: Position requires collaboration across Novant system and in the community as well as significant interaction at very senior levels.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health