We need high-performing, experienced, and passionate administrative assistant professionals to provide general office and secretarial services to include basic filing, reception, telephone, and word processing responsibilities. If you're driven to create an outstanding patient experience, you'll really shine here.
Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of related office experience.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team