Occupational Therapist Wage Payroll
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
To provide occupational therapy services (evaluation and treatments including splinting) to referred patients/clients; in collaboration with supervisor to develop and implement student clinical program.
1) Graduate of an accredited program for Occupational Therapy.
1) Person must be certified by AOTCB and licensed (or license eligible) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
2) Meets the American Heart Association's standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
1) Good physical condition in order to endure stresses of the job.
2) Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the physical, mental, psychological, and social needs of the patient.
3) Good interpersonal skills, maturity, flexibility, good judgment and dependability are required.
4) The therapist is mature, flexible and motivated.
5) Displays confidence in reasons for and execution of chosen treatment.
6) Realizes own limitations and initiates obtaining assistance/support from supervisor(s) and colleagues.
7) Does not let distractions in the busy department interfere with patient treatment, interactions or job duties.
8) Demonstrates flexibility in treating new patients who must be fit in on an emergency basis.