Occupational Health Nurse Monday-Friday 7am-330pm
Job Number: 12345678901
Piedmont Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, Georgia
Responsible for providing the services necessary for the safe and cost effective execution of the occupational health and wellness programs.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Registered Nurse, graduate of recognized accredited school of nursing.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One (1) year of hospital based RN experience is required.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse or NLC/eNLC Multistate License.
Preferred experience in Occupational Health, ER, ICU or CCU.
Computer proficiency preferred.
1. Maintains understanding and knowledge of Occupational Health protocols and determines appropriate implementation of protocol.
2. Evaluates all patients presenting to OHS, determines triage level/needs and provides appropriate care.
3. Provides formal and informal education to hospital employees and staff and supports wellness and health promotions.
4. Demonstrates increasing knowledge and skill in occupational health and illness and injury evaluation.
5. Supports the infection control program.
6. Supports the Workers Compensation Program and assists with employees back to work after non- occupational and occupational injury and illness.
7. Supports employee safety programming.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Skill and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in-writing.
• Skill and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to work as a member of a team.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
© 2021 Piedmont Healthcare