Nursing Tech – per diem
Job ID: 86871
Area of Interest: Nursing Support
Location: Easton,MD US
Hours of Work: various
Job Facility: UM Shore Regional Health
Employment Type: Supplemental/Per Diem
What You Will Do:
Nursing Technician (CNA)
Per diem – rotating
At University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You’ll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Under the supervision of an RN, assists in the delivery of age specific patient care, assists patients with activities of daily living, and provides basic nursing care.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment and promotes the efficiency of the nursing team.
- Supports direct patient care activities by performing clerical and receptionist functions and communicates with all persons involved in unit operations.
- Is actively involved in the therapeutic milieu and treatment planning. Supports System and Nursing Strategic Plans, Relationship-Based Care, and Shared Leadership.
Check us out:
What You Need to Be Successful:
- HS diploma or the equivalent
- Graduation from an accredited CNA / GNA program approved by the Board of Nursing.
- Currently licensed as a CNA or GNA in the state of Maryland.
- At least 1 year of hospital experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on