Nurse Practitioner – Palliative Care (Santa Monica)
$73.99 – $105.67 Hourly
December 8, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- MSN/DNP with an Adult- Gero Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Specialty, Adult- Gero Primary Care, or FNP-required
- National NP certification in Specialty- required
- CA RN and CA NP license -required.
- DEA and NPI – required
- BLS certification from AHA or ARC- required
- Palliative Care Experience as an NP preferred. Will consider previous RN experience in palliative care/hospice or oncology.
- Skills and abilities to perform accurate assessment and evaluation of oncology patients, including symptom management – required
- 6 months or greater of NP experience strongly preferred
NPI: less than 6 months NP exp
NPII:6+ months exp or more
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered