· Graduated with an MSN/DNP Specialty in Adult Acute Care, Adult NP with Oncology Experience – Required
· Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP) – Preferred
· Active California Registered Nursing License – Required
· Active California Nurse Practitioner License – Required
· National Certification from accredited certifying body (i.e. ANCC) – Required
· 3 years or greater of RN and/or NP experience working in an Oncology setting – Required
· BLS – Required
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered