- Graduated with an MSN/DNP Specialty in Adult Acute Care, Adult NP with Oncology Experience – Required
- Current California Licensure as RN and Nurse Practitioner.
- National NP certification required.
- Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP) – Preferred
- Oncology experience as an RN or NP – strongly preferred
- Current CPR/BCLS.
- Skills and abilities to perform accurate assessment and evaluation of oncology patients.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered