JOB TITLE: Nurse Practitioner
LOCATION: Auburn, ME
DEPARTMENT: Minot Ave Family Medicine
WORK TYPE: Full time
SHIFT: Day Shift
At Central Maine Healthcare, We are changing the face of healthcare in Maine by providing exceptional quality and accessible care to our patients; where they are and when they need it. We recognize the need to be where our patients are; closer to their communities and offering high quality care through innovative channels. To meet the unique needs of our patient population, we have implemented tele-health and opened Maine Urgent Care and Ambulatory surgical centers within our communities. Our clinical affiliation with Mass General Hospital in Boston provides our community with the most innovative and current treatments available without having to leave Maine. As we continue to expand our services, one thing remains unchanged….our commitment to providing the best healthcare to the region’s residents. Our physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses and staff are committed to providing patients with the quality medical care they deserve!
Central Maine Healthcare is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our fast-paced and dynamic Primary Care Practice in Auburn, ME. Minot Avenue Family Medicine's team includes three physicians, practice manager, clinical team leader, clerical team leader, and clinical and clerical staffs, who together who provide care for people of all ages, including newborns and seniors. Care providers perform routine physicals and gynecological exams, offer preventative care, and manage acute and chronic diseases. They are also trained to do and minor office surgical procedures. Osteopathic manipulations are available at Minot Avenue Family Medicine.
Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse License in the State of Maine or eligibility to receive in the State of Maine
- Master's Degree in Nursing from an accredited program
- National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or certification eligible
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required
- Current ACLS Certification preferred
- Current DEA with no restriction
- Strong computer skills, including EMR/EHR
Fulfill your calling at Central Maine Healthcare to help keep patients healthier and happier so they can enjoy more of what life has to offer.
Why join Central Maine Healthcare?
- Work life balance with flexible schedules, Paid time off (Choice Time)
- Excellent annual compensation and benefits
- Generous Sign-on Bonus and relocation program
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement and much more
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement: $25,000
- Continuing Medical Education - 5 paid CME days and $3,000 for CME activities
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth and advancement
To learn more, please visit: https://www.cmhc.org/
Please submit your Cover Letter and CV to:
Carol Murphy, Senior Provider Recruiter
Central Maine Healthcare at: email@example.com