Nurse Practitioner – Cardiac Surgery
10 hour day shifts, Tuesday-Friday. No weekends or holidays.
$73.99 – $105.67 Hourly
September 14, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- MSN/DNP with AG-ACNP (Acute Care NP)/ Adult NP- required
- Active CA RN and CA NP license-required
- National Board Certification in NP Specialty-required
- ACLS and BLS Certifications from ARC and AHA- required
- Previous NP experience in acute care setting- preferred
- Previous experience caring for cardiac surgery patients in a RN and/or NP role -preferred
- NPI: less than 6 months NP exp
NPII: 6 months or greater NP exp
- This is a Limited Appointment that may convert to career status.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered