NURSE MANAGER - ICU/CVICU
The Nurse Manager will work independently and interdependently with hospital and corporate systems to accomplish efficient, cost effective, quality patient care. The Manager will be responsible for the running of the department while overseeing the schedule and ensure staff and equipment is available to provide service to the patients. You will be responsible for hiring, disciplinary action and yearly reviews for the staff. In this role, will act as an expert clinical resource with regards to nursing while supporting the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of Methodist Health System.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required.
- 3 to 5 years Nurse Manager experience required
- Current CPR certification required (BLS)
- Current certifications as required by department (ACLS)
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team