METH URGENT CARE GRAND PRAIRIE
METHODIST MEDICAL GROUP
Grand Prairie, TX, 75052
Full-time · Flex · 8am-5pm
Req # 20059586
The Nurse Manager will work independently and interdependently with hospital and corporate systems to accomplish efficient, cost effective, quality patient care. The Manager will be responsible for the running of the department while overseeing the schedule and ensure staff and equipment is available to provide service to the patients. You will be responsible for hiring, disciplinary action and yearly reviews for the staff. The Nurse Manger will be an expert clinical resource with regards to intermediate nursing while supporting the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of Methodist Health System.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required.
- 3 to 5 years Nurse Manager experience required
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current certifications as required by department.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Methodist Medical Group is the North Texas physician organization affiliated with Methodist Health System. Established to meet the healthcare needs of North Texas communities, our fast-growing network of providers includes more than 50 healthcare clinics, two concierge medicine clinics, an urgent care clinic, and a virtual care platform known as MethodistNOW. Methodist Medical Group employees enjoy not only competitive salaries but also the outstanding benefits package of Methodist Health System, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; a matched retirement plan; an employee wellness program; and more. The opportunities for career growth are equally generous. Our affiliation means being part of an award-winning workplace:
- A Best Place to Work 15 years straight by the Dallas Business Journa
- 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare nine years in a row by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Magnet® designations for Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
- One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in the U.S.
- Military Friendly Employer
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist
© 2021 HealthcareSource HR, Inc. All Rights Reserved.