Added - 08/06/21Nurse Case Manager NursingPatrick AFB, Florida | Nursing
Related Nursing Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Nurse Case Manager to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Patrick Air Force Base in Florida.
• Status: Part-Time
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm with possible occasional weekend days; shifts based on department needs and not to exceed 80 hours per two-week period
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Nurse Case Manager must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Nursing (or equivalent).
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS).
• Experience: HCW shall have a minimum of 3 years nursing experience. The contractor shall have demonstrated skill in understanding diagnoses in order to assist patients to optimize their level of function and self-care and proper documentation. The contractor shall possess demonstrated knowledge of patient education principles and management of complex medical, psychosocial, and financial problems in order to enhance patient adherence to individualized treatment plans and train peers and staff. The contractor shall possess the ability to seek feedback from peers, professional colleagues, clients, and outcomes research, in order to expand clinical knowledge, enhance role performance, and increase knowledge of professional issues. Must have 2 years’ experience working in a government setting such a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF (Air Force preferred). Contractor may be required to receive and maintain clinical practice privileges.
• Licensure: The Nurse Case Manager shall possess a valid, unrestricted license from one of the 50 United States or its territories and maintain credentialing requirements in good standing where applicable.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.