Nursing Professional Development (NPD) Generalist — 0146 Exempt
NPD Generalist (Lawson)
In this highly technical, fast paced, and challenging NPD Generalist position, you will support the changing landscape of healthcare in an inter-professional practice and learning environment. You will support lifelong learners in an inter-professional environment that facilitates continuous development and learning.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree of Nursing required
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Texas
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification
- NPD Certification or Certified Nurse Educator preferred
- Minimum three years of experience in clinical nursing practice and application of adult education theory in a hospital and/or School of Nursing.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Learning Facilitator, uses the educational design process to bridge the knowledge, skills, and/or practice gaps identified through a needs assessment
- Change agent, actively works to transform process
- Mentor, advances the profession by contributing to the professional development of others
- Leader, influences the inter-professional practice and learning environments
- Champion for scientific inquiry, promotes the generation and dissemination of new knowledge and the use of evidence to advance NPD practice
- Partner for practice transitions, promotes the culture of lifelong learning