NHMG Education and Training Coordinator
The NHMG Education and Training Coordinator is an essential member of the training team and responsible for the end-to-end coordination and administration of internal learning programs. Serves as the face of the education department while engaging with internal and external customers in the coordination of NHMG classes and class schedules. Responsible for interfacing with all levels of organization personnel while supporting the ongoing growth of NHMG Education and Training programs. Creates a satisfying experience for the learner through a variety of blended learning solutions (classroom, virtual, and online).
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree Required.
- Experience: Three years experience in program coordination, office management. Customer service, education/training and/or various business operations. Experience with learning management systems (LMS). Experience in healthcare. Experience working with web-based video conferencing tools such as Zoom.
- Additional Skills/Requirements Required: Effective verbal and written communication skills. Appropriate interpersonal skills and an ability to interface with all levels of organization personnel from top management to entry level staff. Critical thinking skills with the ability to interpret information to identify and meet customers’ diverse needs and communicate and facilitate effective solutions. Possesses initiative and able to work remotely effectively, as well as function as part of a team. Detail-oriented with time management skills. Demonstrates proficiency with MS Office products as well as an aptitude for additional required business applications. Ability to oversee multiple tasks, prioritize appropriately, and cope with a changing environment. Requires the ability to drive/travel to all Novant Health facilities and markets, as needed.
- Additional Skills/Requirements Preferred: Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive for reaching the next great idea. Uses creativity to meet the customers’ needs. Experience with Learning Management Systems.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health