Network Architect Engineer
- The employee’s Number One job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
- The Network Architect is responsible for the architecture vision, design, and implementation while assisting in the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of infrastructure systems that supports core organizational functions. May lead and mentor other team members. A core team member of one or more projects that drive’s the team to improve operational efficiency and availability.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a IT or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience: 10+ years of related experience 3+ years of experience in a Lead role
- Licensure / Certification / Registration: IASA IT Architect / CCIE / CCNA
- Additional Skills / Requirements required: Proven experience in the design, development, and implementation of in-house developed and vendor software and hardware. Proven technical experience maintaining and delivering online services in a 24x7 environment. Experience with configuration and deployment of Extreme/Cisco switches, routers and firewalls. Extensive knowledge with configuring and managing exterior and interior routing protocols (e.g.BGP, OSPF, IS-IS) and unicast and mulitcast traffic. Experience with configuring and operation of network and system monitoring software. Experience with DNS, DHCP, TCP / SIP, Wireless 802.3 and 802.11 RFC and ISO standards. Acute attention to details with demonstrated trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- Additional Skills/Requirements preferred: masters degree in a IT or related field, Experience with software-as a -service and Software Defined architecture or equivalent experience
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health