Nail Tech, Podiatry Clinic "Job Details"
High Point, NC, United States
- 1814 Westchester Dr, High Point, NC, 27262, US
08/03/2021, 10:04 AM
Possesses a thorough knowledge of the nails, including a basic knowledge of foot massage techniques. Focus will be on foot treatments. Possesses excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and willing to learn spa specific nail service offerings. Possesses excellent communication skills and ability to learn product and service knowledge necessary to effectively meet the needs of our clients.
High school diploma.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION:
Current North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Art Examiners Manicurist License.
- Provides individualized nail services and treatments that meet the clients' needs and expectations.
- Explains products, services and treatments to clients and assists them with determining their individual needs.
- Ensures clients feel welcome when they arrive for their appointments.
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa's policies and procedures.
- Maintains spa appearance and cleanliness.
- Stocks and maintains work stations according to standard operating procedures.
- Promotes and up-sell products and services.
- Ensures that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa.
- Participates in activities such as staff meetings, promotions, housekeeping duties.
- Responsible for washing and folding of all linens used in treatment rooms.
- Maintains and increases knowledge of product line, and nail care treatments by attending in house instruction, and education/training classes.
- Assists in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
Wake Forest Baptist Health and Atrium Health have joined forces in a strategic combination that will enhance care, transform medical education and create economic opportunity for countless lives in North Carolina and beyond. As a part of that combination, the two health systems will be integrating technology and platforms, including our career sites.
This means that although you are applying on the Wake Forest Baptist Health Career Site, you receive communications from the Atrium Health Recruitment Team. Please know that this is an expected process, and thanks in advance for your flexibility.
Wake Forest Baptist Health (www.WakeHealth.edu) is a nationally recognized academic health system in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, with an integrated enterprise including educational and research facilities, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other primary and specialty care facilities serving 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
It comprises: a regional clinical system with more than 300 locations, 2,100 physicians and 1,535 acute care beds; Wake Forest School of Medicine; and Wake Forest Innovations, which promotes the commercialization of research discoveries and operates Innovation Quarter, an urban research and business park specializing in biotechnology, materials science and information technology. Wake Forest Baptist’s clinical, research and educational programs are consistently ranked among the best in the country.
About the Team
Wake Forest Baptist Health's mission is to improve the health of our region, state and nation by:
- Generating and translating knowledge to prevent, diagnose and treat disease.
- Training leaders in health care and biomedical science.
- Serving as the premier health system in our region, with specific centers of excellence recognized as national and international care destination.
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a preeminent learning health system that promotes better health for all through collaboration, excellence and innovation.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of patient-centered care, education, research and operational effectiveness
- Responsive to the physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of all
- Cultivate selfless contribution for the greater good
- Demonstrate fairness, honesty, sincerity and accountability
- Demonstrate respect for and inclusion of all backgrounds, identities, experiences, and perspectives
- Foster mutual respect, facilitate professional growth and mentorship, and reward teamwork and collaboration
- Promote creativity to enhance discovery and the application of knowledge
- Embrace a culture of reliability through better process design and accountability
Patient and Family Promise
We promise to:
- Keep you safe.
- Care for you.
- Involve you and your family.
- Respect you and your time.
Credentialed Medical Assistant, Podiatry Clinic, Lexington
Lexington, NC, United States