MRI Technologist III
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Performs duties of an MRI Technologist to achieve efficient, high quality patient care.
1) High School graduate or its equivalent.
2) Graduate of an approved two year Radiology training Program.
1) MRI experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Must have the ability to function as a team member and the ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with patients, staff members and physicians.
1) Registered with the ARRT.
2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.