MRI Tech - PRN in Sylva, NC at Harris Regional Hospital
Date Posted: 10/11/2021
Harris Regional Hospital, established in 1925, is an 86-bed acute and specialty care facility serving a primary service area of the western North Carolina counties of Jackson, Swain, Graham, and Macon as well as parts of North Georgia. For more information on Harris Regional Hospital please visit: http://www.lifepointhealth.net/serving-communities/our-communities/harris-regional-hospital
Harris Regional Hospital
Under the direction of a physician and the Lead MRI Tech, the MRI Technologist performs a variety of procedures on patients of all ages. The MRI Technologist must have the ability and competency to operate equipment. This individual is responsible for overseeing the MR screening and maintaining the safety of all who enter the MR scanner site.
1. Applicant must be a Registered Technologist (ARRT), with Advanced Certification in MR. or other accrediting agencies.
2. Registry in all specialty fields is required within one year of practicing full time in that field.
3. If working in dual modalities consideration will be given to extend this period for obtaining specialty registry on a case by case basis.
4. Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS maintained.
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds.
2. Ability to see colors, see at least 1 mm squares.
3. Ability to reach overhead.
4. Ability to remain calm, continue to function effectively and develop priorities during highly stressful situations.
5. Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal media.
6. Ability to move and operate equipment and carry supplies.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 80 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc.
Positions identified are with subsidiary hospitals and subsidiary physician practices of LifePoint Health, Inc. Similarly, recruitment and placement services for these positions are conducted by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Any applications received will be directed to the applicable entities.