Mental Health Professional
EARN A $5,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking full-time Behavioral Health Professionals to join our team at multiple locations in Kansas:
- Lansing Correctional Facility located in Lansing, Kansas.
- Kansas Juvenile Correctional Complex Facilitylocated in Topeka, Kansas.
- Hutchinson Correctional Facility located in Hutchinson, Kansas.
- El Dorado Correctional Facility located in El Dorado, Kansas.
The Behavioral Health Professional provides mental health case management services to patients in a correctional setting and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Active mental health professional license in the state of Kansas.
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with direct care for individuals with mental illness preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.