Membership Growth Consultant
Location Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America Category Sales Job Id R0019522
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Membership Growth Consultant (MGC) is an outside healthcare sales representative who’s responsible for generating sales leads and memberships by nurturing productive relationships with senior citizens, key local community partners and senior-focused businesses to enroll new patients to ChenMed. The incumbent in this role arranges, designs and orchestrates sales events and develops fun and cost-effective techniques to keep senior participation and satisfaction high, in part to drive referral sales from satisfied patients to help fuel membership growth. He/She effectively communicates the ChenMed/JenCare value proposition at all community events.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Nurtures, builds and cultivates direct-to-seniors and business-to-business partnerships to generate new patient opportunities year-round.
• Meets with individual seniors and groups in their homes, workplaces, houses of worship, senior centers or living communities to share the ChenMed value proposition.
• Plans, coordinates and executes local events within the community (e.g., information tables, health fairs, doc talks, etc.) to help reach our ideal patients (i.e., medically underserved, Medicare-eligible seniors, age 55 and older).
• Cultivates strong relationships with health plan agents, individual insurance agents, social workers, case workers, senior housing managers, senior centers and related community providers to keep ChenMed/JenCare Medical Centers as their top provider choice for senior healthcare when referring patients to a primary care physician.
• Partners with community officials, businesses and senior outreach programs to develop initiatives that will appropriately drive new patient growth.
• Schedules one-on-one sales meetings, referral relationships with Plan agents, independent brokers and the senior community to delivers solutions on immediate customer requests. Manages vendors as related to event planning and negotiating contracts with venues where events are taking place.
• Ensures insurance agents and/or brokers are invited to community events to ensure timely patient assignment to ChenMed/JenCare Medical Centers.
• Leverages marketing and sales tools to identify solutions and sell to new customers. Maintains up-to-date client information in designated customer relationship management (CRM) tool (i.e., SalesForce). Utilizes CRM tool to document interactions with clients and ensures effective management of leads.
• Provides monthly activity calendar reflecting community access points and new tabletop venues. Creates penetration plans and initiatives in key target markets and channels.
• Recovers dormant customers via sales tools and marketing campaigns.
• Drives new member growth by appropriately educating potential patients on our value proposition and healthcare model. Delivers prescribed presentation in front of large audiences.
• Develops all distribution channels to support new patient enrollment growth. Uses all sales tools provided to ensure efficiency and collection of pertinent data.
• Partners with sales leadership to improve effectiveness of engagements with distributors, vendors and community partners.
• Builds trusting relationships with brokers/insurance agents/case workers/third party vendors associated with seniors. Develops and executes specific broker and partner strategies and plans.
• Engages with new patients through and beyond their first appointment. Maintains relationships with enrolled patients to positively impact retention. Helps address and resolve customer complaints and issues.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field OR additional combination of formal education, training and experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the education on a year-for-year basis
- A minimum of four (4) years of successful sales experience
- It is preferred that experience include three (3) years business-to-business
- Experience working with seniors a plus, as is a general understanding of Medicare Advantage
- Relevant sales experience with establishing and maintaining relationship with business/vendor partners
- Experience in telesales to input sales data into a computer while on the telephone with a customer
- A valid Class C or D or State equivalent driver's license, issued by the State of current employment required.
The Membership Growth Consultant (MGC) is an outside healthcare sales representative who’s responsible for generating sales leads and memberships by nurturing productive relationships with senior citizens, key local community partners and senior-focused businesses to enroll new patients to ChenMed. The incumbent in this role arranges, designs and orchestrates sales events and develops fun and cost-effective techniques to keep senior participation and satisfaction high, in part to drive referral sales from satisfied patients to help fuel membership growth. He/She effectively communicates the ChenMed/JenCare value proposition at all community events.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
membership growth consultant
Location Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America Category Sales Posted Date 09/21/2021
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director