Medical Unit Receptionist
Novant Health is seeking a Medical Unit Receptionist to perform clerical and receptionist roles to facilitate the efficient operation and maintenance of the patient care. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Education: High school diploma required.
- Experience: One year experience in healthcare preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: BLS Heart Saver preferred.
- Additional skills preferred: Experience with answering multiple phone lines. Basic computer skills. Excellent customer service behaviors.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health