Job ID: 85632
Area of Interest: Allied Health
Location: Easton,MD US
Hours of Work: 24/7
Job Facility: UM Shore Regional Health
Employment Type: Supplemental/Per Diem
What You Will Do:
Supplemental/PRN – Rotating Shift (Schedule varies)
We are looking for talented professionals to join our extraordinary laboratory team at University of Maryland – Shore Regional Health.
At Shore Regional Health, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You’ll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Independently performs various laboratory tests, routine and specialized in all areas assigned, including specimen processing, blood bank, microbiology, immunology, chemistry, hematology, and others. Participates in the development and validation of new assays. May resolve identified problems and formulates and implements strategies for resolving complex problems. Maintains and troubleshoots instruments; oversees technical operation of the assigned section. Assists in maintaining and ordering supplies and reagents, undertakes special projects, instructs students and other employees in theory and technique of basic and special procedures. May perform some supervisor functions in the absence of a Lead, Clinical Specialist or Lab Manager.
As a team member with Shore Regional Health, you’ll experience:
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue generous paid time off; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistance program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement
- Free Parking
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in medical technology or related science.
- Medical Technologist (MT) (ASCP) registry/equivalent or registry eligible.
- One (1) year of relevant experience preferred.
- Associate’s Degree in Laboratory Science with ASCP or equivalent ceritfication
- Five (5) years of relevant experience required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on