You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Skill in planning and organizing complex materials and information efficiently.
- Skill in prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner when there are changes in workload.
- Ability to speak effectively to persons of various social, cultural, economic or educational backgrounds, using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain information explain policies and procedures, provide information or resolve conflicts.
- Skill in planning and implementing educational program related to medical students.
- Financial skills necessary to compile statistics, manage budgets, process reimbursements, etc.
- Ability to exercise discretion in complex and sensitive situations and to maintain confidentiality of personnel records and other information.
- Computer skills necessary to work efficiently with MS Office and related software.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and writing skills to compose logical, detailed, comprehensive, and grammatically correct correspondence, procedures, and reports.
- Ability to work effectively and accurately with frequent interruptions and changing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience with event planning and coordination.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings.