You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel to department clinics, as assigned.
- Ability to perform under the pressure of frequent interruptions and distractions.
- Ability to handle confidential material while protecting its strict confidentiality.
- Ability to proofread very detailed materials and monitor work accurately.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively and diplomatically interact with others.
- Ability to speak clearly and distinctly using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain and convey information.
- Skill in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and skill in using various computer programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email, and basic database software.
- Ability to organize and track multiple records and requests and follow through in a timely manner.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered