Medical Records Clerk
- El Dorado, Kansas
- Administrative/Clerical Support
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Medical Records Clerk to join our team at El Dorado Correctional Facility located in El Dorado, Kansas.
The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for initiating and maintaining offender health records, responding to requests for health records, and performing clerical duties. Works closely with healthcare staff to ensure maintenance and accountability for offender health records to support continuity of care.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of medical office experience preferred
- Current CPR Certification.
- Medical Records/Mental Health/Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Medical terminology knowledge and/or medical terminology course completion preferred
- Computer/Data Entry experience
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
Monday-Friday, Regular Business Hours
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.