Medical Laboratory Technician - Camp Pendleton, CADepartment: West Region Location: Oceanside, CA
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified Laboratory Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton or other Branch/Area Health Clinics within Camp Pendleton, CA
• Status: Full Time • Schedule: Services shall be provided Sunday through Saturday, between the hours of 0600
and 2330 hours. Shifts will normally be scheduled for an 8.5 to 9 hour period, to include an uncompensated 30 to 60-minute lunch break, respectively. In no instance will the HCW be required to provide services in excess of 80 hours per two-week period. • Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. • Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays • 401(k) Plan
The Laboratory Technician must have the following qualifications:
- Degree: Certificate
- Education: Graduate from a medical laboratory technician training program accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or educational program acceptable to the American Medical Technologist (AMT).
- Certification: Certification/registration as determined by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or AMT as specified in the TO
- Experience: One year of experience as specified in the TO.
- Shall hold current American Heart Association or the American Red Cross Healthcare Provider (HCP) certification at no cost to the government. Certification granted based solely on computer-based training does not constitute fulfillment of this requirement.
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship, and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women since day one. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.