MEDICAL EDUCATION COORDINATOR
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients. The Medical Education Coordinator OB/GYN responsibility is to Coordinate all administrative and non-clinical functions of the assigned Residency or Fellowship Program under direction of the Program Director and in conjunction with the Institutional Coordinator/departmental manager.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor degree required
- Medical Education and Administrative experience in Healthcare
- 5 years or more of experience.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team