Novant Health is seeking a Materials Coordinator to serve as a liaison between departments which require the services of Supply Chain Operations. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Education: High school diploma required.
- Experience: Experience in healthcare setting. Experience in inventory/logistics and related functions preferred.
- Additional skills required: Requires prolonged standing, manual dexterity, pushing, pulling, bending, stretching and stooping. Good visual acuity. Ability to work in a stressful and fast paced environment resulting from customer demands; ability to work prolonged periods of time inputting data into computer using repetitious hand movements. Ability to learn inventory control software system and basic computer skills. Physical demands are in excess of those for light work: ability to lift up to 35 lbs; lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling moving objects weighing 21 to 50 lbs.
- Additional skills preferred: Computer knowledge (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel). Knowledge/experience in using pallet jack, dock board and handtrucks.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health